The first day(9th march,Tuesday): I was at school and after I went home. I came back to school for wait Camila. When the bus came I went to meet Camila. I gave  her some flowers and a present. When we arrived home i presented to Camila my home. After, camila said that she was hungry and my mother had prepared a roast-meat with fries and salad. She ate and after we went to sleep.


     The second day(10th march, Wednesday): Camila, I and my father went to school with my family’s car. At 9:00a.m  we had an Introductory activities-knowing me, knowing you. At 10:00a.m. we had an Official welcome. At 11:00a.m-1:00p.m. we had class attendance. At 1:00p.m. and 2:00p.m. we had Romanian/Danish class. At 2:00p.m. we had lunch breack  and after we went to mall.


       The third day(11th march, Thursday): At 8:00 a.m I and Camila arrived at school. At 8:00-12:00a.m we had classes attendance. At 12:00a.m.-2:00p.m. we had common work: a collage on inventors in our areas. At 2:00-3:00p.m. we had lunch breack. At 3:50p.m. we came back to school and made a cultural tour in Braila. At 7:00-8:00p.m. we took the dinner. At 10:00p.m. we went to sleep.


     The 4th day(12th march,Friday): At 9:00a.m. the students, their partners and our teachers  were leaving to Busteni. On road we visited memorial house of Nichita Stanescu, mem. house   of Ion Grigorescu and mem. house of George Enescu. At 8:00p.m. we arrived in Busteni an dat 8:15p.m. we took the dinner. At 9:00p.m. we arrived at cottage. At 10:00p.m. we went to sleep


    The 5th day(13th march, Saturday): we woke up at 7:30a.m. At 8:00a.m. we went to take the breakfast and at 9:00 a.m we were leaving to visit Peles Castle and Hasdeu Castle.  


     The 6th day(Sunday,14th march):we woke u pat 7:30 a.m. and at 8:00a.m. we took the breakfast. After, we went to the mem. house of Cezar Petrescu,in Busteni. After we were leaving to Braila an don road we visited the Bran castle. We arrived in Braila at 11:00 p.m. and when i and Camila arrived home we went to sleep.      


     The 7th day(15th march,Monday):at 8:00-10:00a.m. we had class attendance. At 10:00-11:00 we had classesof Romanian/Danish. At 11:00a.m.-2:00p.m. we had common work. At 2:00-3:00p.m. we had lunch break. 3:30-6:00p.m. we walked with the boat on the Danube river.


     The 8th day(16th march, Tuesday):at 8:00a.m.-1:00p.m. we had class observation. At 1:00-2:00p.m. we had Romanian/Danish classes. At 2-3 p.m. we had lunch break. At 3:50 p.m. we must came back to school because the Danish students was went to the university, in Galati. At 7:30 p.m. we went to watching a play at Maria Filotti Theatre.

       The 9th day(17th march, Wednesday):at 8:00a.m.-1:00p.m. we had class observation. At 1:00-2:00 we had Romanian class(for danish students). At 2-3 p.m. we had lunch break. At 5 p.m. we had learned a Romanian dance.

      The 10th day, the last day(18th march):Danish students left for the airport.




In Danmark





  Monday the 28th of March we arrived there and I meet the family who housed me. When I arrived in their house I accommodated, I put my luggages in the room where I stayed. After that I and Kamilla’s family ate the dinner and we spoke. After we went to sleep.

    Tuesday the 29th of March in the morning we had the first meeting at school and we visited the school. In the afternoon we went in the centre of the city and after we go home to the families. When I arrived to Kamilla’s house we ate the dinner and spoke and than we slept.

    Wednesday the 30th of March we went to school and we had biology. In groups we dissect a pig heart. Also in that day we went to Danish Crown, a slaughter house, where I was a little scared. We went back and had free time.

      Thursday the 31st of March we made a trip to Arhus, we visited Stenomuseet,  had free time for shopping and lunch, visited Aros museum, free time, again, for dinner and we saw OPGANG 2 at theatre. After we did all we went home to the families. I ate the dinner at Kamilla’s house and spoke with her and her family about that day and than we went to sleep.

    Friday the 1st of April in the morning we left at art museum and than we came back to school and the Romanian students had Danish classes and also we had, with Danish parteners, a dilemma debate. In the after-noon I was with my partener to see a movie at her friend.

    Saturday the 2nd of April we were at Odense all day, we visited Hans Christian Andersen’s museum and in the afternoon we arrived at Wigwam and slept there.

     Sunday the 3rd of April we made a common project “Save the world” and in the after noon the parents came to pick up us.

       Monday the 4th of April in the morning the Romanian children had Danish classes and than we went to the “Industrimuseum”.    In the after noon the children went to play bowling.  

      Tuesday the 5th of April we had ordinary classes and than we left for VIA University  and we ate the lunch there.  In the after noon I and my partener went to Cecilie’s birthday, a Kamilla’s friend.

     Wednesday the 6th of April in the morning we had classes and at 11 a.m. we went to visit the high school and in the evening we made a big buffet where we present our projects “Save the world”. When I arrived at Kamilla’s house I spoke very much with them because in the next day I was leaving.

       Thursday the 7th of April we were at 9 a.m. at station for leaving.